Once you are back to work as a new Mum, it takes a while to find the balance. The anticipation of returning to work can be overwhelming (check out our dedicated podcast here on preparing for the return to work) but once you have found your new rhythm as a working Mum everything falls in to place eventually, however it is not easy! Today we chat to Alannah Coughlan, key account manager at Stokke. We share tips that help us manage the work/motherhood balance on a day to day basis.
- We discuss the challenges of being back in work mode but this time as a working Mum.
- How this new role is essentially a master class in prioritization and time management.
- Practical tips on getting yourself and your child prepped for your day to day.
- The benefits and time saving hack of meal planning and batch cooking.
- When your child is sick, what to do!!?!
- We chat to Alannah on preparing for her next role as a Mum of two! (Tune in to our previous podcast on growing your family here)
For more useful parenting podcasts click here and don’t forget to subscribe. We would be honored if you took a moment to rate and review Nine Months On! We greatly appreciate you joining us and we hope you have enjoyed this podcast! Thank you so much for your support.