We have gathered some inspirational and empowering moments from this season of Nine Months On in this uplifting podcast with a theme of honesty, positivity and solidarity. A little reminder to give yourself a break, take time to focus on the positive, and know we are all in it together.
- We chat to Naomi Clarke from The Style Fairy Blog about the importance of a positive relationship with your post partum body. Listen to Naomi’s full podcast here.
- Courage, confidence and hard work are at the heart of Eimear Fahy’s advice for self employed mums. Tune in to Eimear’s full podcast here.
- We discuss the challenges every mother faces in their new postpartum life with Becky Durnin from Dublin Family Doulas. You can hear more from Becky
- The remarkably positive attitude of Kara Heriot from Mum Talks as she underwent IVF is a real inspiration. Listen to the full podcast with Kara here.
- Career coach and HR expert Sarah Courtney shares her brilliant advice for working mums about focussing on the positive and not dwelling on the negative, and most importantly owning your choices. Hear the full podcast
For more useful parenting podcasts click here and don’t forget to subscribe. We would be honoured if you took a moment to rate and review Nine Months On! We greatly appreciate you joining us and we hope you have enjoyed this podcast! Thank you so much for your support.