We chat through the fun and games of travelling with your little ones. Tips on how to decide what to bring in terms of baby gear, survival tips for the flight and practical advice on how to enjoy your holiday by setting up the essentials for baby once you arrive.
In this episode we discuss:
- Buy a lightweight stroller or bring your own travel system?
- The benefits of a Buggy travel bag – protect your travel system!
- We discuss some of the newest travel baby products on the market.
- We chat about airline damages and insurance.
- Minimise stress at the airport by being prepared.
- On the flight, how to time feeds and avoid the dreaded ear pain with cabin pressure.
- When you arrive, tips on what to do to set up baby’s essentials.
- Our wish-list of what to look out for in terms of holiday accommodation.
- Reminder to do a mini baby proof of your holiday accommodations – tips for a safety system.
- At the beach – tips and tricks to enjoy those beach days.
For more useful parenting podcasts click here and don’t forget to subscribe. We would be honored if you took a moment to rate and review Nine Months On! We greatly appreciate you joining us and we hope you have enjoyed this podcast! Thank you so much for your support.