Every Mum finds comfort in solidarity and to feel connected to those who know what she is going through; fellow mothers who can identify with those great days, tough days, and everything in between. Kara Heriot is co-founder of Mum Talks and chats to us about her experience of building a support network and how solidarity is the gamechanger.
In this podcast we discuss:
- The crazy things we do as new mums thinking it’s ‘the right thing to do’.
- How being a working mum and the challenges this presents becomes your ‘new normal’.
- Learning to trust your maternal instincts and tuning into your gut.
- How building your tribe is key to feeling supported.
- How to drop the guilt and leave the negative energy behind.
- Restore your confidence through a monthly network event.
For more useful parenting podcasts click here and don’t forget to subscribe. We would be honoured if you took a moment to rate and review Nine Months On! We greatly appreciate you joining us and we hope you have enjoyed this podcast! Thank you so much for your support.