Today’s podcast is all about the mental overload we feel as parents. Having too much to do, lack of confidence and a lack of time can make us feel totally overwhelmed. Mums Aoife and Evelyn share their own experiences and tips to help lighten the load.
We chat about:
- The pressure we feel on a daily basis and the importance of structure.
- Delegation really helps, and simply sharing your plans will also help you prioritise.
- Clarify what you really care about, whether that is a goal or something to accomplish in a day.
- We chat about confidence and resilience as mothers.
- The importance of self care! Taking the time to feel good about yourself (guilt free!) will boost your confidence and make you feel great.
For more useful parenting podcasts click here and don’t forget to subscribe. We would be honored if you took a moment to rate and review Nine Months On! We greatly appreciate you joining us and we hope you have enjoyed this podcast! Thank you so much for your support.