We chat to Sandra Karasinska who is Polish, married to Diego from Spain and raising their son Leon in Dublin, Ireland.
- How being away from close friends and family presents so many challenges.
- Creating your own community when you are away from your home place.
- With this distance means lots of travel home to see loved ones, Sandra shares brilliant tips for travelling as a family.
- Sandra shares her tips to help with reflux, especially when travelling. The carrier that saved their sanity while travelling!
- The importance of balance and team work as parents when travelling.
- How raising your child with multiple languages helps them in countless ways, enhancing their parent’s cultural connection to home and developing their amazing little brains.
- Being away from home is lonely, and Sandra explains how she creates a welcoming environment in Bella Baby Dundrum where she is store manager.
Browse the range of travel accessories from Bella Baby.
For more useful parenting podcasts click here and don’t forget to subscribe. We would be honored if you took a moment to rate and review Nine Months On! We greatly appreciate you joining us and we hope you have enjoyed this podcast! Thank you so much for your support.