In this podcast, we are joined by Siobhan Berry, founder, and director of Mummycooks, Mum of 2 and author of the recipe book “Baby and Family; cook for the family, adapt for baby”.
Siobhan chats to us about:
- During the weaning process the difficult phase of crossing over to Family food and how to avoid this by starting off with Family Food from the beginning.
- Neophobia and the developmental phases – your child’s fear of something New!
- We chat about fussy eaters and Siobhan shares tips to help.
- The psychology of food and how we approach feeding our kids
- Portion sizes – the key to getting it right!
- We cover both Baby Led weaning and purée options
- Gagging and choking – how to know the difference
- Seasonal calendar and how to make sure your child gets the most nutritious foods all year round
- When is Organic is not always the best option?
For more from Siobhan, you can listen to our previous podcast where we discuss the first steps of weaning in more detail.
You can shop the full Mummycooks range here, and contact Siobhan on her website. Siobhan runs intensive weaning classes where you can learn all you need to know about family food, baby led weaning, purées and lots more.
For more useful parenting podcasts click here and don’t forget to subscribe. We would be honored if you took a moment to rate and review Nine Months On! We greatly appreciate you joining us and we hope you have enjoyed this podcast! Thank you so much for your support.