Today we chat to Grace Mongey, also known as Faces by Grace; make-up artist, blogger and Mother of Sienna. Grace chats to us about motherhood, her breastfeeding journey, and the importance of maternal wellbeing.
In this podcast we discuss:
- Graces parenting style.
- Learning to trust your maternal instinct.
- Tips for becoming independent and adjusting to life as a Mother.
- Getting out and about as a new Mum – overcoming the intimidation by planning ahead!
- Grace talks through her breastfeeding journey, and shares her tips that helped her and Sienna during this time.
- Building resilience as a woman and a mother.
- Mindfulness, worries, anxiety – Grace talks through her coping techniques to ensure she is a happy healthy Mum to Sienna
For more useful parenting podcasts click here and don’t forget to subscribe. We would be honored if you took a moment to rate and review Nine Months On! We greatly appreciate you joining us and we hope you have enjoyed this podcast! Thank you so much for your support.