Today’s podcast is with Eimear Varian Barry who is a Mother, fashion and lifestyle blogger, stylist, photographer, content creator, Instagrammer and creative director. Eimear has 2 beautiful daughters with baby number 3 on the way. Our host Aoife Carty caught up with Eimear about pregnancy, labour, the postnatal challenges every new mum faces, breastfeeding, fashion and LOTS more! Eimear’s infectious energy and charm is captured in this podcast that we recorded in Bella Baby Twickenham in London after she spent some time admiring one of her favourite Scandinavian brands Stokke.
During our chat we discuss:
- How every individual’s lifestyle and requirements affect your shopping habits.
- The 3 B’s; Boobs, Bras and Breastfeeding!
- Maternity fashion – the brands we love and the one item Eimear wishes was bump-friendly!
- How instagram has made shopping a completely new experience.
- The importance of giving yourself a break, being patient and kind to yourself after you’ve had a baby.
- Eimear shares her one food hack that always makes her feel great.
For more useful parenting podcasts click here and don’t forget to subscribe. We would be honored if you took a moment to rate and review Nine Months On! We greatly appreciate you joining us and we hope you have enjoyed this podcast! Thank you so much for your support.