We are chatting to Jim Warren, Dad of 2 and MD of Careersformums.ie a website dedicated to making it easier for mums (and dads!) to transition back into the workplace or maybe find a more suitable flexible role if you are already in work.
There is a huge untapped market out there of highly skilled, experienced mums looking for the right opportunity and so our aim is to present the many flexible roles with companies who genuinely value the contribution of these mums.
In this podcast:
- We discuss how valuable working mums are to the workplace.
- How a lack of confidence can affect women returning to work.
- The clever way Careersformums.ie is offering free educational courses to upskill and reskill.
- Tips to refresh your CV after a break in the workforce.
- Some interview hacks to leave a lasting impression.
For more useful parenting podcasts click here and don’t forget to subscribe. We would be honoured if you took a moment to rate and review Nine Months On! We greatly appreciate you joining us and we hope you have enjoyed this podcast! Thank you so much for your support.