Dr. Emma gives us a cheat sheet for your family’s medicine cabinet – what you need and how to use it, along with a brief overview of vaccinations.
- The key items that should be in every family’s medicine cabinet.
- Emma’s advice on what to stock up on and best practice when administering medicines (always read the label!)
- When your child has a fever or becomes unwell, what are the signs to look out for before medicating them.
- An overview of vaccinations, what to expect and how to care for your baby after the vaccines.
- The importance of sticking to the vaccination schedule.
For more useful parenting podcasts click here and don’t forget to subscribe. We would be honoured if you took a moment to rate and review Nine Months On! We greatly appreciate you joining us and we hope you have enjoyed this podcast! Thank you so much for your support.